STATEMENT TO THE DATA SUBJECT ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
WHY DOES DEDAGROUP PROCESS SUCH DATA?
The personal data provided by the candidate will be subject to digital and/or printed, automated and/or manual processing, for the purpose of carrying out the procedures for the selection, appraisal and employment in our company and/or in companies belonging to the DEDAGROUP group.The provision of personal data is not mandatory, but refusal to provide such data will make it impossible to assess the profile and manage the relationship with the candidate, and hence will prevent the candidate from being employed in our workforce.
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
DEDAGROUP S.P.A. collects the candidate’s personal data, including:
Identification data: The minimum data required to identify the candidate is collected, including: surname, first name, gender, date of birth, email address. Specifically, this last item of information is requested during registration or to notify information to the candidate. DEDAGROUP is not able to decrypt or access this password in plaintext. Candidates can reset the password themselves.
Residence/Domicile (only if different from residence): Reference to the candidate's current position is required, so that an efficient assessment can be made of which solution (in terms of location and/or travel) might be preferred.
Educational status and skills/Work experience: The curricular information relating to the last qualification obtained, the foreign languages known and any work experience completed provide an initial overview of the candidate’s level of preparation and experience, which is described in more detail in the Curriculum Vitae.
Other information: DEDAGROUP may also process sensitive data categories, such as information revealing membership of protected categories, in order to assess professional aptitude and to the extent that the acquisition of such information is necessary for the establishment of the employment relationship, applying all the provisions provided for by law in support of the worker's right.
WHO CAN ACCESS THE DATA?
The data collected may be used for selections opened by other companies of the DEDAGROUP Group and will not be subject to further communication or dissemination to third parties, without the explicit consent of the candidate. These third parties may be universities, management schools and other institutes for the performance of scientific and educational information activities, as well as employment agencies, specialised in the selection and training of personnel. DEDAGROUP does not intend to transfer personal data processed for the purposes set out in this statement to a third country or to an International Organization.
HOW DOES DEDAGROUP S.P.A. PROTECT DATA?
DEDAGROUP takes the security of its candidates' data seriously. DEDAGROUP will process personal data by adopting appropriate security measures, prepared on the basis of a risk assessment (carried out pursuant to Article 32 of the GDPR). DEDAGROUP has also adopted internal regulations and procedures with the aim of protecting personal and corporate data and guaranteeing its confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience.
HOW LONG DOES DEDAGROUP S.P.A. KEEP THE DATA?
DEDAGROUP will keep the data provided by the candidate for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or thereafter, as long as search and selection interests remain, and in any case no later than two years from when it is sent or from the last contact.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT:
By writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, candidates, as a data subject, may at any time exercise their rights in respect of the Data Controller, pursuant to Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR, summarised below:
- Obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning them exists or not and communication of the data in an intelligible form;
- Obtain information on: a) the purposes and methods of processing; b) the logic applied when the processing is carried out with the aid of electronic equipment; c) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as appointed representative in the territory of the State, data processor or any other person or entity in charge of the same;
- Also obtain: a) access to personal data processed by Dedagroup; b) updating, rectification or, when there is interest, deletion of data; (c) the portability of the data provided in a common format;
- Object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the circumstances and for the purposes expressed by current legislation.