About Villa d’Este
A Hotel since 1873, Villa d’Este is located in Cernobbio, on Lake Como. Amongst the finest expressions of mid-sixteenth-century architecture, it is surrounded by a private 10-hectar park with centennial plants and fascinating work of arts. Infused with Italian heritage, it is a symbol of timeless luxury and eternal elegance.
Villa d’Este offers 152 rooms and suites, four private Villas, three restaurants, two bars, a floating pool on the lake, a Beauty Center and a Sporting Club with indoor pool, fitness center, sauna and Turkish bath, fitness trails, 8 tennis courts, and a curated selection of activities and experiences to savour the magic of the lake and its sourroundings.
As a Bartender you will take part in delivering exceptional service and a memorable experience to all our Guests demonstrating passion, knowledge and care.
Our ideal candidate has experience in the same position in luxury hotels or restaurants, has an eye for detail and is passionate about delivering service excellence with a genuine, personal touch.
In this Role You Will…
- Display the highest level of professionalism and create a sense of welcoming for all our guests
- Contribute to a flawless and timely service following the service standards and respecting department’s policies and procedures
- Ensure proper preparation and serving of beverages ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending according to established recipes
- Show an understanding and knowledge of all beverage items prepared
- Anticipate and address guest needs showing an authentic interest in preferences to ensure a personalized approach
- Address and handle guests’ complaints with empathy and understanding and ensure a timely resolution
- Maintain an efficient coordination with all team members to ensure the highest level of service in your department section
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in luxury hotels or restaurant industry in a similar role
- Elegant presentation and a service excellence attitude
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- Good spoken Italian and English
- Legal right to work in Italy
Our Benefits for You
- Canteen service by Villa d’Este culinary team
- Uniform and laundry service
- Accommodation in our employee quarters
- Employee rates in Villa d’Este Group Hotels, Gift Shop and F&B and Spa experiences
- Learning and development opportunities
- Employee engagement and recognition events and activities