About Villa d’Este
A Hotel since 1873, Villa d’Este is located in Cernobbio, on Lake Como. Amongst the finest expressions of mid-sixteenth-century architecture, it is surrounded by a private 10-hectar park with centennial plants and fascinating work of arts. Infused with Italian heritage, it is a symbol of timeless luxury and eternal elegance.
Villa d’Este offers 152 rooms and suites, four private Villas, three restaurants, two bars, a floating pool on the lake, a Beauty Center and a Sporting Club with indoor pool, fitness center, sauna and Turkish bath, fitness trails, 8 tennis courts, and a curated selection of activities and experiences to savour the magic of the lake and its sourroundings.
As a Guest Relations Manager you will oversee the operations of the Guest Relations department ensuring the highest level of dedication, personalization and service excellence to our guests, from pre-arrival communication to farewell experience.
Our ideal candidate is dynamic and dedicated, has a high sense of hospitality, refined manners and excellent communication and planning skills, and nurtures relationships with both clients and colleagues for an excellent guest experience.
- Develop, design and implement experiences, tools and activities for all VIPs and guests that are a reflection of excellence and Villa d’Este identity
- Ensure the highest level of satisfaction for our VIPs and guests, from pre-arrival communication to departure experience, with high sense of dedication and a genuine care that creates memorable experiences
- Welcome Guests and VIPs personally and be the main point of contact throughout the stay to ensure dedication and satisfaction at all times
- Address and handle guests’ complaints with empathy and understanding and ensures a timely resolution and involving appropriate stakeholders
- Nurture the relationship with all guests acknowledging and showing an authentic interest in preferences to ensure a personalized approach to interactions, suggestions and enquires
- Establish and maintain efficient internal communication and coordination with all relevant departments to ensure the highest level of service
- Ensure the highest level of confidentiality protecting guests’ privacy and information
- Establish, maintain and nurture effective relationships with guests, colleagues and outside contractors
- Take an active involvement in ensuring quality standards are executed consistently
- Use the property systems to track communications, requests and complaints
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in luxury hotels in a similar role
- Exceptional communication and a high sense of service and hospitality
- Dynamic personality and ability to inspire team towards the creation of memorable experiences
- Strong written and spoken Italian and English; additional languages will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of PMS system (Opera) and departmental standards (LQA, Forbes)
- Legal right to work in Italy
Our Benefits for You
- Access to Management Incentive Program
- New Leader Introductory Program
- Learning and development opportunities
- Employee engagement and recognition events and activities
- Canteen service by Villa d’Este culinary team
- Complimentary laundry for business cloth items
- Employee rates in Villa d’Este Group Hotels, Gift Shop and F&B and Spa experiences