About Villa d’Este
A Hotel since 1873, Villa d’Este is located in Cernobbio, on Lake Como. Amongst the finest expressions of mid-sixteenth-century architecture, it is surrounded by a private 10-hectar park with centennial plants and fascinating work of arts. Infused with Italian heritage, it is a symbol of timeless luxury and eternal elegance.
Villa d’Este offers 152 rooms and suites, four private Villas, three restaurants, two bars, a floating pool on the lake, a Beauty Center and a Sporting Club with indoor pool, fitness center, sauna and Turkish bath, fitness trails, 8 tennis courts, and a curated selection of activities and experiences to savour the magic of the lake and its sourroundings.
As a Hostess you will be creating a sense of welcoming and preparation for all our guests with authenticity, empathy and care.
Our ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and is able to multitask remaining calm under pressure.
In this Role You Will…
- Display the highest level of knowledge and professionalism in all interactions with our guest
- Anticipate and address guest needs by recognizing preferences to ensure a personalized approach
- Address and handle guests’ complaints with empathy and understanding and ensure a timely resolution
- Maintain an efficient coordination with all team members to ensure the highest level of service in your department section
- Elegant presentation and a service excellence attitude
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent communication skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent level of written and spoken Italian and English
- Legal right to work in Italy
Our Benefits for You
- Canteen service by Villa d’Este culinary team
- Uniform and laundry service
- Accommodation in our employee quarters
- Employee rates in Villa d’Este Group Hotels, Gift Shop and F&B and Spa experiences
- Learning and development opportunities
- Employee engagement and recognition events and activities