Blubrake is seeking a qualified production engineer to join our growing organization.
In this position, you will be part of the production team reporting to the Head of Production that takes care of our supply chain, manufacturing process, testing, overall quality assurance and delivery to clients. The candidate will be engaged in the following activities:
- Planning and overseeing the supply chain
- Setting up of and overseeing the manufacturing and testing processes for massive production
- Overseeing product certification processes
- Develop and control the implementation of quality control measures
- Setting up and overseeing orders fulfillment and dispatching
- Get information from the after-sales department to implement product or process update in order to reduce the product failure
- Coordinate with the R&D team in order to deploy the product updates in production
- Master’s degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering
- Expertise about production set up for mechatronics systems
- At least 5 years of experience in the role in mechatronics production systems
- Fluent knowledge of the English language
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Availability to travel in Italy and worldwide depending on business needs
- Full time contract
- Compensation in line with organizational role and individual competences and experience
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Blubrake is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.