We focus on providing to the e-bike market active safety products, in order to have the maximum brake stability in any conditions, on every terrain. Our ABS is considered the most advanced on the market, it is completely integrated in the frame and it is developed off Formula 1 technology.
The e-bike market represents one of the main trends in the mobility industry, with a positive double digit CAGR per year and it is considered one of the solutions to mobility related issues affecting our cities. E-bike sales in EU are about 4 million/year, projected to 30 million/year by the end of 2030.
- Electronic board design and test
- Embedded micro-controller based products design and firmware programming in C
- Select and qualify components and suppliers
- Production process supervisor and optimization
- BOM optimization and cost reduction
- provide circuit, PCB, PCA and product level documentation. This includes schematic capture (Orcad and/or Altium), bills of material, and any test or assembly procedures (Word / Excel).
- work with other engineering team members in developing products, to ensure efficient production methods, manufacturability, serviceability, reliability and uniformity across product lines
- perform other duties as directed by the senior engineers or management
Technical and ICT required skills:
- experience with schematic capture and PCB layout, specific experience with Cadence/Orcad and/or Altium Designer is a plus
- Schematic approach and problem solving attitude
- ability to troubleshoot circuits to the component level
- good oral and written communication skills
- be a team player able to work with and support other departments and interact positively with co-workers, customer and suppliers.
- 4 years’ experience in similar activities
- Fluency in English
- good IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point)
- availability to travel in Italy and worldwide depending on business needs
- dynamic enterprise attitude. Ability to independently solve problems
- Full time contract
- Compensation in line with organizational role and individual competences and experience
- Company canteen
- Fast and meritocratic professional growing
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Blubrake is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.