Working in Blubrake means joining an exciting young and high skilled company that is changing the way we ride e-bikes. We are running an exciting new business that requires passionate and focused professionals that keep the contact with our customers and develop new business opportunity. Our outstanding commercial traction needs high skilled people that represent our company in front of current and new clients. It is not just about sales activity, but rather a full business development path.
- Electronic board design and test
- Embedded micro-controller based products design and firmware programming in C
- Select and qualify components and suppliers
- Production process supervisor and optimization
- BOM optimization and cost reduction
- provide circuit, PCB, PCA and product level documentation. This includes schematic capture (Orcad and/or Altium), bills of material, and any test or assembly procedures (Word / Excel).
- work with other engineering team members in developing products, to ensure efficient production methods, manufacturability, serviceability, reliability and uniformity across product lines
- perform other duties as directed by the senior engineers or management
Technical and ICT required skills:
- experience with schematic capture and PCB layout, specific experience with Cadence/Orcad and/or Altium Designer is a plus
- Schematic approach and problem solving attitude
- ability to troubleshoot circuits to the component level
- good oral and written communication skills
- be a team player able to work with and support other departments and interact positively with co-workers, customer and suppliers.
- 4 years’ experience in similar activities
- Fluency in English
- good IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point)
- availability to travel in Italy and worldwide depending on business needs
- dynamic enterprise attitude. Ability to independently solve problems
- Full time contract
- Compensation in line with organizational role and individual competences and experience
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Blubrake is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.