Blubrake is an Italian Scale-up based in Milan that designs, produces and markets technology aimed to increase the safety on the light electric mobility, especially e-bikes.
We already have international top customers and a team composed of 15+ top level multi-disciplinary engineers that have the goal to build something unique and special for the new mobility trends.
The product Engineer will interact with the R&D team and with the Marketing & Sales team and his/her main task will be related to:
- Product validation
- Product lifecycle
- Product testing
- Product certification
- Product evolution
- Interaction with customers
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in mechanics, electronics, control, industrial engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of experience as engineer in the automotive sector or in a mechatronic product company
- Knowledge of Can bus
- Knowledge of C and Matlab
- Ability to manage a product lifecycle
- Analytical skills to read data and summarize them in a structured and logical way in order to take efficient decisions
- Outstanding communication abilities, both within the company, both with customers.
- Ability to work with suppliers and to manage them
- Availability to travel worldwide
- ISO 16750 basic knowledge is a plus
- Good organization skills
- Passionate about technology and innovation
- Problem solving and flexibility is a must
- Fluent English
- Full time position
- Salary in line with experience
- Company canteen
- Fast and meritocratic professional growing
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Blubrake is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.