Blubrake is an Italian Scale-up based in Milan. Blubrake designs, produces and markets technology aimed to increase the safety on the light electric mobility, especially e-bikes.
Blubrake already has international top customers and a team composed of 15+ top level multi-disciplinary engineers that have the goal to build something unique and special for the new mobility trends.
The Quality Engineer will interact with the R&D team and with production team and his/her main task will be related to:
- Develop and implement quality management system
- Interact with production and R&D team to manage and increase quality
- Monitoring suppliers, auditing them and managing their continuous improvement
- Managing internal non-conformities
- Monitoring quality related KPIs (e.g. non quality cost, number of non-conformities)
- Managing and guiding 2ndand 3rdparty audits
- Assisting customers in solving quality related issues
- Master’s degree in mechanics, electronics, control, industrial engineering or similar
- At least 4 years of experience as engineer in the automotive sector or a similar one
- Analytical skills to read data and summarize them in a structured and logical way in order to take efficient decisions
- Outstanding communication abilities, both within the company, both with customers.
- Ability to work with suppliers and to manage them
- Availability to travel worldwide
- Knowledge of the standard IATF 16949 (VDA 6.3 is a plus)
- Knowledge of the most common quality management and problem-solving tools (e.g. FMEA, Control Plans, 8D reports, 5-Whys, Ishikawa, PDCA)
- Good organization skills
- Passionate about technology and innovation
- Problem solving and flexibility is a must
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- Full time position
- Salary in line with experience
- Company canteen
- Fast and meritocratic professional growing
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Blubrake is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.