We focus on providing to the e-bike market active safety products, in order to have the maximum brake stability in any conditions, on every terrain. Our ABS is considered the most advanced on the market, it is completely integrated in the frame and it is developed off Formula 1 technology.
The e-bike market represents one of the main trends in the mobility industry, with a positive double digit CAGR per year and it is considered one of the solutions to mobility related issues affecting our cities. E-bike sales in EU are about 4 million/year, projected to 30 million/year by the end of 2030.
- 2+ years of expertise about firmware development and testing
- Deep practical knowledge about ANSI-C anx C++
- Practical knowledge of the most widespread IDE toolchain
- Practical knowledge of the most widespread MCU architectures
- Practical knowledge of higher-level programming language (C#, Java)
- Experience on realizing and managing complex FW project from scratch is a plus
Technical and ICT required skills:
- MsC degree in a technical field is a plus
- Experience on developing FW for embedded systems
- Skills in problem solving attitude
- Experience on CANbus protocol is a plus
- Experience on BTLE protocol is a plus
- Experience on realizing and managing complex FW project from scratch
- Experience on bootloader & flash memory managing is a plus
- Be able to work independently
- Functional safety ISO2626-2 knowledge is a plus
- Automotive experience background is a plus
- Full time contract
- Compensation in line with organizational role and individual competences and experience
- Company canteen
- Fast and meritocratic professional growing
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Blubrake is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.