We are looking for a product validation engineer, with a background in the automotive industry, aerospace industry or similar sectors to join blubrake’s engineering team.
As a product validation engineer you will be responsible to test and validate the products and its components, developed by the R&D team, as well as to construct new methodologies and processes that will improve the engineering excellence of our company. The candidate will be responsible for interfacing between the R&D team and the product team and will ensure that the product fits with its requirements.
To succeed at blubrake you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working.You should have a passion for technology and mobility, together with the capability to solve complex problems in a very limited time.
Activities & Responsibility:
- Make sure that product requirements are satisfied throughout the product validation process
- Work with R&D team to create validation plans and pass criteria for components and products
- Develop new test equipment to improve testing time and methods
- Provide complete, clear and synthetic testing reports to R&D team and to Quality team
- Work with R&D team to analyze failure results
- Plan, conduct and deliver test results on time
- Coordination with external test agencies and external resource providers
- Alert development teams about potential risks and propose improvement to the product or component
- Participate in cross-functional engineering meetings to help devise the best product design solution
- Must have excellent communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation
- Other duties as assigned and assignments may extend into other areas with similar skill sets
Required background and technical skills:
- Master's degree in related Engineering field, such as Mechanical engineering, mechatronics engineering, aerospace engineer
- 3+ years in similar fields, especially from automotive or aerospace industry
- Knowledge of the product development process
- Ability to propose test plans, based on compony testing protocol and based on the change request or new product/component that are under testing
- Ability to see patterns from data and process them in a structured way in order to clearly report and demonstrate testing conclusion, based on data
- Ability to communicate effectively to share the test case results
- Experience to write complete and concise test reports
- Knowledge of Matlab is a plus
Other skills and characteristics:
In blubrake we go fast, therefore it is fundamental that the candidate:
- has team working attitude and communicational skills
- is able to report in a clear and organized way to your direct report
- has ability to prioritize tasks effectively and handle various tasks at the same time
- has curiosity, enthusiasm and positive attitude
- has ability to work under pressure
- is willing to often travel worldwide
- is fluent in English and Italian
- Full time contract
- Compensation in line with organizational role and individual competences and experience
- Career growth: in line with the track record demonstrated in the company
- Company canteen
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Blubrake is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.