We are looking for an experienced Project Manager Engineer, with a background in the automotive industry, or similar sector.
To succeed in blubrake you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working.
You should have a passion for technology and mobility, together with the capability to solve complex problems in a very limited time.The successful candidate will lead a small team, with the goal to develop, validate and industrialize our product together with our worldwide customers. The position requires experience in the management of the projects, ability to clearly report to the head of electronics and entrepreneurial approach. The position is based in Milan, but willingness to travel is a must.
Required background and skills:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, obtained with highest grades.
- At least 7+ years of experience in similar contexts
- System background, with a specialization in mechatronics, automation and control or with working experience as a system engineer
- Product development and validation background, based on automotive approach (ISO-26262 or similar norms)
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects, targeting the goals with limited time and resources
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink and C code
- Act as the technical interface toward the clients
- Skilled in crafting presentations on project planning and status reporting
- Skilled in collecting/discussing technical requirements/specifications with clients
- Skilled in planning technical activities respecting clients’ deadline
Other skills and characteristics:
In blubrake we go fast, therefore it is fundamental that the candidate:
- Is able to report in a clear and organized way to your direct report
- Is motivated to keep learning and to grow together with the company organization
- Has ability to work under pressure
- Is willing to often travel worldwide
- Is flexible, adapting himself or herself to any working situation
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Full time contract
- Compensation in line with organizational role and individual competences and experience
- Career growth: in line with the track record demonstrated in the company
- Company canteen
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Blubrake is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.