The firmware team is part of the Research and development team, the candidate will report to the Firmware development responsible. The candidate will need to learn from his/her teammates and needs to improve his/her skills day by day.
The firmware team contributes during all the phases of the product development, starting from the requirements, to the design of the firmware architecture, to the selection of the most appropriate and effective technologies to be employed, to the development and finally to test, validate and release the firmware solutions.
The team also guarantees the proper quality control on the released firmware through extensive and structured testing activities, based on test protocols and test reports.
The firmware team works in strict contact of our multidisciplinary organization made of highly skilled engineers and designers working in diverse information technology fields, ranging from hardware engineers, control engineers, product validations engineers and product managers.
- Engineering degree in Computer science or Electronics
- 2+ years of expertise about firmware development in automotive or aerospace industry in ANSI-C
- Contribute to all phases of the product software lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, automated test, release, support, and documentation
- Design modular firmware that is maintainable, scalable and reusable across blubrake product line
- Basic knowledge of the MISRA C guidelines
- Practical knowledge of the most widespread IDE toolchain
- Practical knowledge of the most widespread MCU architectures
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on teams
Other nice to have requirements:
- Practical knowledge of high-level programming language (C#, Java)
- Experience on CANbus, CANopen and BLE protocol
- Experience on bootloader and flash memory
- Availability to travel
- Full time contract
- Compensation in line with organizational role, individual competences and experience
- Salary in line with the competences and experience
- Company canteen
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Blubrake is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.