We are looking for an experienced sales engineer, with a background in the automotive industry or in the high tech business. To succeed in blubrake you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working.You should have a passion for technology and mobility, together with the capability to solve complex problems in a very limited time. The successful candidate will join the Marketing & Sales team and will report to the Head of Marketing & Sales. Blubrake is located in Milan, Italy but the position requires wide availability to travel internationally.
- Work with existing and new customers to identify best technical and commercial fit between our products and the customers’ e-bikes
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in order to make sure customer requests are feasible
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in order to define customer project timeline, milestone and make sure they are respected
- Periodically reporting the status of the customer projects to the head of R&D
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to understand product updates, new features and new market segment
This is multi-faceted sales-focused role where entrepreneurial mindset is required. Besides a rock-solid work ethic and a strong team oriented personality, members of our team display creativity, passion, and a desire to break new ground in a constantly shifting technology landscape.
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B sales with demonstrated track records in automotive or high tech industries
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in engineering field
- Availability to travel internationally frequently
- Familiar with hardware products development process and milestones
- Ability to interact with R&D, Production and Quality departments about customer technical requirements
- Familiar with using Excel for sales and market analysis
- Skilled in crafting sales pitches and presentations (we use PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to manage internal projects, based on Scrum approach
- Entrepreneurial mindset, leadership and teamwork attitude
- Analytical skills, ability to solve problems independently
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a fast-paced workplace and deal with continuous ongoing changes
- Knowledge of the e-bike business and main players
- German speaking
- Negotiation skills with international customers
- Passionate about cycling
- Full time contract
- Compensation in line with organizational role and individual competences and experience
- An exciting adventure in a top-tier Italian startup shaping innovation in mobility
- Career growth: in line with the track record demonstrated in the company
- Company canteen
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Blubrake is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.