- Create long-term and annual multi-dimensional marketing plans to increase brand awareness and drive sales across Europe
- Be the marketing budget owner and report on marketing KPIs ensuring that there is a clear picture for Company’s leaders
- Continuously assess all marketing channels including social, digital, print, trade, PR and events, above and below the line, in a clear and insights-driven way
- Select and manage outside agencies and vendors if needed
- Work closely with the commercial and operations team to land new products
Technical and ICT required skills:
- Master’s degree or higher in Marketing, Economics or a related field from an accredited university
- At least 7 years’ experience in a strategic marketing role developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company sales objectives.
- At least 3 years record of B2B customer acquisition through marketing activities.
- Relevant expertise of developing effective online presence using web site, Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.), organic and paid traffic acquisition.
- At least 3 years managing marketing teams including internal/external communications, digital/social media
- Fluent in English
- Full time contract
- Compensation in line with organizational role and individual competences and experience
- Company canteen
- Fast and meritocratic professional growing
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Blimp is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.