Blimp’s products collect real-life audience data via proprietary sensors that perform on-the-edge image processing using neural networks, ingest the data streams, elaborate and visualize audience and urban-analytics information for our clients. We are running an exciting new business that requires passionate and focused professionals to join our Software Team as a full time Senior Software Developer in charge of implementing our full stack of products. You will be leading a team in charge of designing, developing, deploying and maintaining the software platform layer, the ML and computer-vision algorithms running on the-edge for our sensors, the tools needed to support our operations.
Required skills & characteristics:
- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in Information Technology Engineering or similar field
- 3 + year experience with the end to end design, development, release and support of complete software solutions (possibly web based multi-tier architectures)
- Deep practical knowledge of C#, Python.
- In-depth knowledge of the Azure Cloud
- Practical knowledge of the most widespread web frontend frameworks (React being the most relevant, AngularJS, Jquery, …)
- Good knowledge of structured (SQL) and non-structured (NOSQL) databases
- Experience with Big Data concepts, architectures and technologies (eg. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, …)
- Knowledge of most common monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Opencensus, Kibana,…)
- Analytics capabilities and attitude to problem solving
- Fluent English
When interacting with others you show:
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, positive attitude
- Autonomy in the development of new competences and solutions
- Communicational skills and team working attitude
- An exciting environment within e-Novia Enterprises Factory, our parent company, where you will work along 100+ engineers many of them holding a PhD
- Mac or PC laptop at your choice
- Company library
- Company canteen
- Fast and meritocratic professional growing
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Blimp is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.