Main area of Activities:
- Specify, design and document the architecture of our software products.
- Develop, test and release software features according with the project schedule, requirements and release process
- Support and assist customers for the installation of our products and the maintenance of the releases
Required background and technical skills:
- Technical skills and experiences:
- Needed: Development of core features of WEART SDK and VR/AR experiences in Unity and/or Unreal Engine
- Needed: Base knowledge of deployment and update techniques related to SDK and integrated software packages
- Preferable: Competence of mobile software development for iOS and/or Android
- Preferable: experience in VR/AR application development (content creation)
- Preferable: experience in the development of UWP desktop solutions, communication with Bluetooth peripherals and client/server architecture
- In-depth knowledge of C# and C++.
- Basic knowledge of VR engines Unity and Unreal Engine - Plug-in development
- Basic knowledge of Visual Studio for the development of UWP applications
Other skills and required characteristics:
- Education: Master’s degree in Computer science engineering or equivalent scientific or technical qualification
- Work experience: 2 years work experience in similar position or with similar duties (master thesis experience counts as work experience if directly related to the work position)
- Languages: English (at least B1)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git)
- Agile approach for development and project management
- Personal skills: Ability to work in a team, positive attitude in solving problems collaboratively, self-learning abilities, passion for novel technologies and start-ups
- Travel: Available to business trips in Italy and abroad
- Full time contract
- Compensation in line with organizational role and individual competences and experience
- Healthcare pack
- Welfare pack
- Fast and meritocratic professional growing
- Customized Laptop and tools
- Personalized training on the most innovative technologies
- Participation to the most important international events
- Growth within a team to be proud of
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Weart is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.