As Software Engineer you will be part of our software engineering team and you will actively participate to the design, development and deployment of advanced software products and platforms. The technologies you will use and apply will be machine vision, using different kinds of vision sensors, machine learning tools, and algorithms for robotic control.
Your work will be a mixed balance between design and development activities, working side by side with enthusiast people and in strict contact with a multidisciplinary team. We look for passionate and focused people with the desire to learn by doing, to build and deploy innovative products and solutions.
- Develop, test and release software features according with the project schedule, requirements and release processes
- Interact with the clients and the project managers in the post-release change management and bug fixing processes
- Support the maintenance of development, release and testing tools forming the software factory
- Perform technology scouting activities to identify and characterize software ad ICT solutions to be used in the projects
Required background and technical skills:
- Software engineer or Computer Science Master’s Degree
- Practical experience in the development of software projects or products (pre-graduation or PhD experiences also count)
- Experience in machine vision algorithms
- Interest and/or experience in machine learning and robotics
- Practical knowledge of the main concepts of software engineering and of at least two of the most widespread programming languages (C++, C, Java, Python, …) and basic understanding of the others
Other skills and required characteristics:
- Analytics capabilities and attitude to problem solving
- Team working attitude and communicational skills
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Availability to travel in Italy and worldwide depending on business need
- Fluency in Italian and English
- An exciting environment within e-Novia Enterprises Factory, our parent company, where you will work along 150+ engineer, designers and business developers.
- Full time contract
- Compensation in line with organizational role and individual competences and experience
- Company canteen
- Fast and meritocratic professional growing
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Smart Robots is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.