Blimp’s products collect real-life audience data via proprietary sensors that perform on-the-edge image processing using neural networks, ingest the data streams, elaborate and visualize audience and urban-analytics information for our clients.
We are running an exciting new business that requires passionate and focused professionals to join our Operations Team as a full time Operations Specialist in charge of managing production and clients’ projects.
Main areas of activities:
- overseeing the procurement, production (contract manufacturing), quality assurance, configuration and installation (performed by contractors) of our cutting-edge computer-vision sensors
- clients (mainly out-of-home and digital-out-of-home publishers, large retailers, public transportation operators, events’ organizers) to define roll out plans and optimal configuration, including supporting them with problem solving
Required background and technical skills:
- Bachelor or Masters’s degree in engineering or technical disciplines
- 3+ year experience in similar roles
- Experience with managing projects facing clients
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Analytics capabilities and used to work with planning tools
- Fluent English
When interacting with others you show:
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, positive attitude
- Autonomy in the development of new competences and solutions
- Communicational skills and team working attitude
- Full time contract
- Compensation in line with organizational role and individual competences and experience
- Fast and meritocratic professional growing
- Customized Laptop and tools
- Personalized training on the most innovative technologies
- Growth within a team to be proud of
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Blimp is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.