Working in Hiride means joining an exciting young and high skilled company that is changing the way we ride bikes. We are running an exciting new business that requires passionate and focused professionals that keep the contact with our customers and develop new business opportunity. Our outstanding commercial traction needs high skilled people that represent our company in front of current and new clients. It is not just about sales activity, but rather a full business development path.
Main areas of activities:
- Opportunity creation and solution identification
- Prospect scouting and lead management
- Current customers accounting
- Current and new Market Research and Analisys
- Strategic partnership opportunity negotiation
- Education: Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Marketing, Economics or business school from an accredited university
- Work experience: 5 – 8 years’ experience in the role, preferably in bike sector
- Tools: Optimal IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Personal skills: Acute problem solving ability, Business acumen, Self made man skills, Multitasking skill, Dynamic enterprise attitude, Passion about innovative technology, “Can do” spirit is essential
- Languages: Fluency in English; German is a plus
- Travel: Availability to travel in Italy and worldwide depending on business need
- Riding a bike every day or in the weekend is a plus!
- Full time contract
- Compensation in line with organizational role and individual competences and experience
- Healthcare pack
- Welfare pack
- Fast and meritocratic professional growing
- Customized Laptop and tools
- Personalized training on the most innovative technologies
- Participation to the most important international events
- Growth within a team to be proud of
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Hiride is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.